Monday, April 11, 2016

Mother's Day Flower


Hi crafty friends. I had bought the Technique Tuesday Cath Edvalson's flower and not used it, so I finally had some fun creating a Mother's Day card with the set. I cut the open flower die out of white just to see what it would look like, and I loved it. I thought it would look totally breathtaking on top of paper with a tiny white pattern in it. What do you think? I built my whole card based on that flower and I was happy with the results. I am entering this card in the Lawnscape Challenge #127 Beautiful Florals




Here are the supplies:

- Technique Tuesday "Garden Flower" stamp and die for the large flower.
- Altenew "Peony Scroll" stamp and die for the leaves.
- Lawn Fawn "Stitched Scalloped Border" and "Small Rectangle Stackable" for the scalloped panels.
- Pattern Paper from my stash.
- Lawn Fawn for the sentiment (sorry I forgot the name!)




No comments:

Post a Comment