Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hello

Good Morning Blog Land! Here is a card I made recently which ended up being a birthday card. But, I wanted a vertical sentiment. Hence, HELLO YOU on the front! I am entering this card in the




Here you can see the partially cut butterflies 
which allow the inside of the card,
which is black, to show through. 
I don't have all of my supplies written down, 
but I used some glitter paper for the die cut flowers 
which are placed on top of some paper 
I water colored myself using brusho. 
The butterfly is Hero Arts 
and the Hello You is from Avery Elle. 
The flowers are Woodland Border from 
Wild Rose Studio.
I really like the way this turned out. 
It was the first time I tried partial die cutting. 
Not hard, so try it if you haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment