Sunday, April 24, 2016

Under the Weather


My garden is off to a great start thanks to the rain we have had lately (and the warm weather.) Then, I received my new Sugar Pea order and I can't get enough of these cute umbrellas!

For this card I used another piece of the pattern paper called "Whatever the Weather" - with white raindrops on a gray background. But, the day doesn't have to be "gray" with brightly colored umbrellas! I used a bunch of different paper from my stash to create four colorful umbrellas and adhered them to a white square with faux stitching. To follow the sketch (see below) I added the little cloud (with some distress ink blending for color) and finally the sentiment from the stamp set.This is my version of the Suger Pea Design Sugar Sketch 50.

I am entering this card in the Sugar Pea
Sugar Sketch 50 Challenge


 

No comments:

Post a Comment