Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Friend

Good morning crafty peeps! I wanted to make a "resist" card for the current Simon Says Stamp chalenge and who doesn't love the resist technique anyway!!  I used a large stamp (lost the name) to emboss with versa mark on yellow card stock; then I took Twisted Citron and swirled it on the panel. Of course it RESISTED the embossed design and created a lovely green and yellow back ground. Check out the close up below.

The floral dies are from Simon Says Stamp Stitched Daisies and Clearly Besotted Leafy Accents. I used Shimmer paper for the daisies and created three layers with the different sizes of daisy petals. The leaves were stamped with Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf ink. My "friend" die is also from Simon Says Stamp. What do you think?

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp 


No comments:

Post a Comment