Thursday, April 28, 2016

To Brighten Your Day

I am going to submit this card to the April Sugar Sketch Challenge LINKED HERE!
I used the new paper from Sugar Pea and the stamp/die set Whatever the Weather. Plus, I used their sweet envelope die (which I totally love!) I found a piece of pattern paper in my stash which totally matched the starburst so I cut it in a triangle shape for the greeting. Below is a close up showing how well the extra paper matches the pattern paper. Oh, I popped up the center of the sun, the clouds, and the envelope!


  I didn't have the sketch in front of me while I was making the card and my memory of the design was a bit foggy! LOL Still, I love the way the card turned out, so I figured I would enter it.

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment