Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Congrats

A multi step card! This card was "built" over several days. Read the details under the picture.
I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ANYTHING GOES


 I started with a technique I saw on Gina K. Design's Stamp TV (here is the link: Embossing Over Water Color) and I created the floral design using water colors, versa mark clear embossing powder, and Gina K.Asparagus Ink.  The "lime" color paper was previously embossed with clear versa mark also. It's hard to see but there is a leaf pattern in it. The back ground panel was created with texture paste mixed with green pigment and a large stencil of swirling leaves. I die cut the various pieces of card stock, punched a hole in the top of the "tags," added ribbon and the die cut word "Congrats" which is from Lawn Fawn. I made this card for a special friend who is retiring this year after many years of teaching in the public schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment