Friday, April 22, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

I am entering this card in two challenges. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #8

  Here is a card I finished tonight. It started with coloring the stamped image. Then, I wanted to enter the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, so I had to figure out how to make my image fit on a card using three of the Tic Tac Toe squares. (See below)

I decided to use the middle horizontal squares. The holiday is Mother's Day; the color was water coloring; the Die Cut Negative is MFT Pierced Oval Stax. It's hard to see in the picture, but I die cut an oval in the card front and set the oval focal point inside that opening.

Here are the rest of the products:
Power Poppy "Short Stacks" stamp
Essentials by Ellen "Amazing Women" sentiment
Gina K. Design "Mini Fanciful Flourish"

I used card stock in my stash. I may still add some sequins because I think it needs just a little more bling!





No comments:

Post a Comment