Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hippo Birdie!

A Happy Birthday Card for Simon Says Stamp - Seventh Year Birthday - Hooray!
This card is for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!


Hi crafters! I actually made this card for my step daughter's upcoming birthday. It was a tough decision because she loves penguins! But, I have given her penguin cards for the past year, so I thought I'd better switch it up a bit! I had bought the Lawn Fawn "Year Four" stamp and not used it, so I thought it was time.

I used several different pattern papers to create the background of my scene. The sun die and grass are from My Favorite Things. The images are from Lawn Fawn's Year Four stamp and Hello Sunshine stamp. The birthday cake is from Technique Tuesday. I used both copics and water color Zig markers to color the images. I stamped the balloons directly on the pattern paper and drew their strings. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Year Four stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment