Friday, April 22, 2016

Good Fortune Thanks

Two cards I just finished today thinking about Lawn Fawn and a set I bought a while ago but never had a chance to use, Good Fortune! I am entering the first card in the LAWNSCAPE Challenge #128
 

I stamped the images from the Good Fortune stamp, colored the images using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, then masked everything and applied Dusty Concord and Milled Lavender Distress Ink to the background. I chose my solid card stock and distress colors in order to match a piece of patterned paper I created using a Gelli Plate, acrylic paint, and some stencils. Check out this paper in the pictures below.


I used a Die Namics Stitched Circle Stax to cut the focal image and a stitch die to go around the solid paper. The circular piece is popped up on the card. The sentiments are from the same Lawn Fawn set - Good Fortune. There is a close up below.

The card below was made the same way except I turned it horizontally to accommodate the "fortune." I also decided to stamp tiny circles in a darker shade of lavender on the card base. The paper I created with the Gelli Plate is cut with the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle die. 
Which card do you like better? 


No comments:

Post a Comment