Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Best of Times Birthday

I am low on masculine cards, so here's one for my stash. This one started with a panel which was done with alcohol inks, inspired by Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week. I mixed some white texture paste with the new Distress Ink color - rustic wilderness (green) and applied it through a Tim Holtz stencil with large clocks. Once that was dry, I added the die cut letters to spell our "Best of Times." I also used Distress Blue Lagoon on some card stock so I could stamp and cut the extra clock face ( from Hampton Inn) and tie in the tiny blue splatters which were in the alcohol ink panel. I cut a black rectangle using the Deckle Edge die from Honey Bee Stamps and adhered my panel to it and added both to a white card base. The inside has a birthday greeting from My Favorite Things.





No comments:

Post a Comment