Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Gnome for the Holidays

DIES! Yes, most of us love them for what they add to our projects. Here are the gnome related dies from Simon Says Stamp made into two cards because I wanted to experiment with patterned paper for the Gnome House and my little Gnome from last holiday season.  Lucky for me, this week's SSS  Wednesday Challenge is "Fun with Dies." I blended Distress Ink around the edges of the Mushroom House for a more dimensional look, and I used copic markers on the gnome's beard and nose. I also added a die cut tree and mushroom from Poppy Stamps and some grass from MFT. The panels have stenciled clouds and grass, but it's hard to see in the pic. The inside of the card uses stamps from my stash and from the SSS December kit from 2019.





No comments:

Post a Comment