Friday, December 11, 2020

For You

As much as I try not to keep buying new products, it's super hard when there are so many great stamp sets on the market and sales to boot! So, the card below was created with a stamp I just bought from Newton's Nook called "Holiday Post." I left the dog out this time because I wanted the little scene to fit in a circle so I could enter the card into the sketch challenge (see sketch below.) 

I added snow using a glue pen and glitter to the areas where there's snow on the mailbox and around the scene. I used copic markers and kept my color scheme blues and grays thinking this would become a masculine birthday card. I found some patterned paper in my stash with white and navy circles so I duplicated the circle theme, too. The speech bubble die is from Spellbinders and the "For You" is from Simon Says Stamp "Talk Bubbles 2" set. To add additional texture and interest on the solid navy background, I used We R Memory Keepers embossing folder with circles. The little die cut envelope is from Sugar Pea Designs. Entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Let It Snow" and of course the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #138.



The inside panel is ready to stamp when I want to send this card.

5 comments:

  1. What a nice take on the challenge! Love the monochromatic look.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so darned cute...love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious! The little envelope is a purrfect touch! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete