Thursday, December 3, 2020

Winter Birdhouse

Water coloring is a challenge and goal for me. My learning path started with Art Impressions stamps and water color markers, like Marvy or Tombow. I have been playing with these stamps for a couple of years, but I don't use them enough to feel competent. I still rely on the videos from Bonnie Krebs to help me. She has a live face book video every few weeks. I guess that's ok for now, but eventually I want to actually "water color!" This card uses several stamp sets from Art Impression. I am entering this in the current challenge "Pet Project." I have put a colorful mat around it rather than make it into a card. (Christmas presents for my sisters!!) 



4 comments:

  1. Your winter birdhouse card is beautiful! I love all of the little details you added. Thanks for playing along with the Pet Project challenge on the Art Impressions blog.

    ReplyDelete