Friday, December 11, 2020

Joy

 This card came together in a funny way. Maybe this happens to you sometimes... I had this copic colored house for a while just sitting in my pile of holiday odds and ends. It's an old Stampin' Up product. I had it on my table, but wasn't sure what to do with it. About the same time, I was playing with the "Filled with Joy" die set which I had purchased a while ago but not used it yet. I cut the letters out of some stamped aqua paper thinking I would use them on a project, but when I looked at the cut out letters on the card stock, I liked how that looked so I started to build this card with those two elements, the house and the cut out "JOY." I knew I wanted snow falling so I used "Snowfall" stamp from MFT with black paper and white embossing powder. The music notes are from Stampers Journey and the sentiment is from SSS "Holiday Cheer." This is going on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Let It Snow" and the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #519 (see below>)





1 comment: