Monday, December 7, 2020

White Christmas Tag

I made a fun tag today. I really enjoy creating scenes with all kinds of craft products! The Large Madison Window from my die stash hadn't been used for a long time so I decided to make a Christmas window scene. I had a left over piece of Altenew Wood Pallet card stock which made a good backdrop. The Bright Holly Tall Curve Border, colored with Distress Inks, on top of the white Madison Window (both from Poppy Stamps) reveal a winter night with stars from MFT stencil "Starry Night," snowy hills, two evergreen trees and a tiny snowman (from Penny Black.)  I found the perfect plaid in my stash to make a set of curtains to frame my window. The sentiment is from Penny Black, too. Even though my holly sash isn't the right scale for the window, I still think it's cute! Entering this tag in the Poppy Stamps Challenge #75 "Anything but a Card", the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #92 (ink blending, tag, stencil,) SSS Wednesday Challenge "Fun with Dies," and SSS Monday Challenge "Favorite Technique."





4 comments:

  1. Its a darling and festive scene, Jeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for entering your cute scene tag at my TTT challenge this week - love all the wonderful details - especially the holly decoration around the window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as I said in the description, it's not "to scale," but if a maker can't use "poetic justice" then who can? right? LOL

      Delete
  3. Beautiful tag.
    Thank you for joining us this month over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete