Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Wishing Choo Choo Merry Christmas

Here's a slimline Holiday card using Newton's Nook "All Aboard for Christmas" set which I think is so cute with the sentiment "Wishing Choo Choo a Merry Christmas!" It's copic colored and I drew some tracks with a marker to "ground" the train. I decided to use a stripe stencil o n the card base for a little extra holiday fun, from Echo Park. I added some stripes to the envelope, too. The inside of the card uses Simon Says Stamp stamps for the sentiment and some snowflakes in my stash. This is for the Inky Paws Color Challenge - Red, Green, Lime and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes."




3 comments:

  1. Your marker added tracks ground this little train perfectly. Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have the stamp set, but your card makes me wish I did! The train fits the Slimline perfectly. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this set, and your train of critters looks spectacular with the candy-cane paper in the background! So glad you joined us for our Inky Paws color challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete