Saturday, November 21, 2020

Joy

 Another Holiday card finished. I only made one of these, but I will be playing around with the JOY die cut from MFT "Filled with Joy" some more. I recently bought the Memory Box "Christmas Plaid" patterned paper, and when I saw this plaid, it matched a tree I had ink blended using a stencil from Trinity Stamps. I was inspired by the colors to create this card. In addition to the plaid paper, the JOY die cut, and the stencil image of the tree, I also used some red ribbon from my stash, a small Christmas Tag from Simon Says Stamp, red gems, and a white gel pen from Sakura. I am entering this card in the following challenges - Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Christmas," SSS Monday Challenge "Happy Holidays," and the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #91 (middle column tree, ink blending, green.)


This inside sentiment and die cut trees are from Poppy Stamps.




6 comments:

  1. Love this Jeanne, so glad to see you playing along with TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the plaid background with the tree and the large JOY across the front. Great inside too. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Christmas card! Love the plaid and the pop of red with the ribbon. And the inside sentiment is just fabulous! So glad you joined us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete