Sunday, November 24, 2019

Star of Wonder (Napkin Project)

Here is my second napkin project using the Mini Mink machine from Heidi Swap. Again, I bought a set of adorable napkins while on a trip through Villach, Austria on my trip two weeks ago. After adhering the napkin to the Dessert Storm card stock, I used some Faber Castell pencils to darken the scene as it was very muted on the napkin. I have only just started using the Polychromos a few weeks ago and I think I am going to like them. For this card project I only used Burnt Umber, Brown Ochre, White, and Black. I layered the panel on dark brown card stock, used an ivory card base and added a sentiment from SSS "Merry Everything" on a strip with heat embossed white powder. I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges of the picture and the tag. This is my last entry for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Recycle."


1 comment: