Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Big Hugs & Happy Thoughts

A few days ago I remarked that I have a few close friends who need "Get Well Cards" or similar Encouragement cards, so I am trying to add some of these to my collection. Here's a new one which I made with the My Favorite Things Color Challenge in mind. The colors can be seen below, and here is my card project -

     

I took the enlarged photo so the embossing shine could be seen! This stamp is from Simon Says Stamp called "Healing Hugs." The background stencil is from My Favorite Things "Bold Paisley." I used Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade, and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks with the stencil on the background. For added interest, I used Spellbinder's Hemstitch Rectangle around the large embossed sentiment. The small tag is embossed with white and popped up on the card. Lastly, I added some copper brown sequins. I am also adding this card to the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes."

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Cat. I saw your recent post. Are you NOT in the USA? I guess I didn't realize that. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope yours was fun.

      Delete