Sunday, November 24, 2019

Jingle All the Way

This card project is a little unusual for me because of the color combination, but I figured change is good! I was following the sketch for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #464 (see below.)

 

I flipped the sketch on it's side, placing the Santa at the bottom and the snowflakes on top. Of course Santa is from "Jingle All the Way" one of my all time favorite stamp sets from MFT. The snowflakes are from Simon Says Stamp. I added Nuvo drops in the center of them. The center section of the panel was made with a new stamp also from SSS called "Holiday Background" which I cut to place vertically in the center of the black card base. As I said, this is a new color combination for my Holiday Cards, but in the end I loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment