Friday, November 29, 2019

Love

Today I have a card project with water colored flowers. This stamp is from Penny Black, called "Bouquet Ballet"which I water colored with Kuretake clean color real brush markers after stamping and heat embossing with black embossing powder. The black embossing gives the project some dimension and also makes it simple to color the elements with water color. I have been experimenting with different water color mediums for the last year and this was one attempt  to blend out the color from dark to light on the flower petals.



Once the image was colored, I carefully filled in the open space on the panel with the Scripty Stamp from Just Rite using a light gray ink. The panel was cut using a small scalloped rectangle die and adhered to a coral card base. The sentiment, also cut from coral card stock, is from Simon Says Stamp. The coral looks a little pink in the photo, but in real life it matched the flower color very well.


I am placing this card on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes" page. Please visit to see many outstanding card projects submitted there!
Thanks for checking out my blog today. I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday!

1 comment: