Wednesday, September 25, 2019

With Sympathy

Here's a card for the Simon Says Stamp Collaboration with Altenew. The stamp and die set is "Best Mom." I used copic markers to color the flower image and popped it up with dimensional tape. For this design I also used a Spellbinders Floral Oral Die, Impression Obsession background stamp with silver embossing powder, and lavender paper from my stash (see the enlarged pic.) The sentiment was made with a tag from Mama Elephant with a Taylored Expression stamp, also silver embossed. I have made this exact design in pink as well, but I like the lavender better for sympathy cards.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, you coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cat. I took a copic coloring online class and it really helped me!

    ReplyDelete