Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sending Healing Hugs

Wanted to try a new Hero Arts Stencil called Every Which Way, so I used three colors of Distress Ink on this card. But, first I gold embossed the large sentiment from a very new Simon Says Stamp set called Healing Hugs which I love! I really needed something new for "get well" cards and this set was perfect! When I saw it the first few days of STAMPTEMBER, I knew I had to buy it right away. When the layer was dry, I mounted it on a piece of color card stock and then white card base and added some matching sequins.

Entering this card in the Simon Stays Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Bling It On!
and the SSS Monday Challenge "Stamp It."


2 comments:

  1. the ombre effect is perfect for highlighting your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this turned out "too busy" but it looks better in person than in this photo! And, it's much more purple in real life, not blue. I don't know how to correct that when it happens online.

    ReplyDelete