Sunday, September 22, 2019

Happy Birthday Floral Silhouette

This card was inspired by Gina K after watching one of her You Tube videos. I loved the contrast between the very dark image against the colorful background. It's been a long time since I watched the video, but if I can find it, I will link to it. I'm linking this card to the Simon Says Stamp's Exclusive Collaboration with Gina K for Stamptember!     

The stamp set is "Wild Blossoms" from Gina K Designs. I used Distress Ink for the background after masking off the area in Dried Marigold, Picked Raspberry, and Wilted Violet. The sentiment is from an old set I had in my stash. I also stamped the corner of the envelope.                                                                                                                                                                                                     
   
Here is another card using the same technique. This flower stamp is from the same Gina K. set. The Disress Inks were changed, obviously. I didn't write them down. Which card do you like better?



1 comment: