Monday, September 30, 2019

Early Christmas Card #1

Starting Christmas cards early is absolutely necessary if I want to have enough in December. 
Lucky for me, Simon Says Stamp is running a "Let's Get Ready for Christmas challenge 
for this week's  Monday Challenge.
Plus, I am adding it to the Wednesday "Anything Goes" challenge.




This card's focus is snowflakes, stamped and die cut on top for dimension. The stamped images was made with Concord & 9th's Snowflake Turn-a-bout set using 2 ink colors as well as embossed gold and silver for a total of 4 colors of snowflakes. The large die cut snowflake on top was made with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Snowflake set.

I used the Heidi Swapp mini Minc machine to add the gold lines on the left side of the card and also to laminate the gold sentiment on the right side. This sentiment is from Gina K. Design. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

1 comment: