Friday, September 27, 2019

Hugs for Fall

Thanks for checking out my blog! Another card with fall colors - this one using lots of My Favorite Things products! I started with "You Gnome Me" and colored the gnome with copic markers. I love these little guys and although they are not new, they find their way into my cards all the time! I used the Blueprint Die #18 for the diagonal card front pieces, one in Grout Gray and the other with a pattern paper from Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot 6x6 Paper Pack, both from MFT.


For the focal point, I added a flower pot with stamped flowers from the set "Beautiful Flowers." The flower pot is also from an older set called "Sunflower Sweetheart." I noticed this set was just released again from the Vault! A great set for coloring with copics. The flowers were all stamped with Orange Zest, Milk Chocolate, and Gumdrop Green (MFT.)

Lastly, I die cut the word HUGS from a Die Namics MFT set (Sending Hugs) in brown and I used a brown marker to make faux stitch marks around the top panel for an extra accent. I really like the way this card turned out and am entering it in two MFT challenges. You can check out all of the entries here: Color Challenge 126  and  Wednesday Sketch Challenge 456.

One more challenge for this card is the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes!
     

2 comments: