Thursday, September 12, 2019

Beautiful Flowers with Sympathy

This card is based on a technique from Kristina Werner - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0UmTSFFMiA where she used Ink Blending and Multi Color Stamping. I tried the same technique using the Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers and am entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Stamp It."




One side note. I tried this twice. The second time I reversed the order, doing the stamping first and the ink blending second. That worked better for me than the original way Kristina Werner did it with the ink blending before the stamping. Not sure why that worked better for me, but I had to discard the first card and was happy with the results of this one.

One thing for sure, you can't get better at something until you try it which is why I love watching the card crafters I follow on YouTube because they always have tips to share! Thank you to the crafting world for all the sharing they do.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Cat. It isn't as smooth as I would have liked it, but it looks better in person than in this photo!

    ReplyDelete