Monday, September 30, 2019

Holiday card #3

Another early card for Christmas - the focus of this card is from Newton's Nook
 and you will recognize Newton and his friend in a sleigh full of presents! 




The central image was colored with copic markers and adhered to a white circle which was then adhered to red card stock die cut from Spellbinder's Petite Scalloped Circles. The polka dot patterned paper makes a nice backdrop for this image along with the simple die cut "Christmas" from an Ellen Hudson Merry and Bright set. 


I used stamps of presents for the outside of the envelope and another one for inside the card along with a greeting perfect for any friend or family member on my list! This is a great holiday card for animal lovers.

Posting this on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Get Ready for Christmas!" and the Christmas Kickstart Challenge #20 It's a Gift.

6 comments:

  1. Darling card Jeanne, it would work well for Christmas Kickstart Challenge too! ITs open another week. https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-christmas-kickstart-challenge-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I will check it out tomorrow when I have more time and enter it. I saw that you enter SO MANY challenges!! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanne, love your card! Cat was right it IS perfect for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge and I'm delighted you've linked-up. To follow the blog just click on the Followers button, click on the Bloglovin button or add your email address into the Follow by Email box. You just need to do this over at the CKC blog. Hope this helps, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dotty Jo. I will do that now. I should have been able to figure that out! Duh...

      Delete
  4. Lots of gifts in this card and perfect for our challenge at Christmas Kickstart. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sherri. It was a suggestion by Cat and I am so glad she made it. I don't have time for a whole lot of challenges, but I do love making Holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete