Sunday, September 15, 2019

Happy Birthday Wreath

Even though it was a terrific day outside, I spent most of the afternoon inside at my craft table. I wanted to experiment with the Color Challenge choices for My Favorite Things Color Challege #125.
I had not used the Gina K Wreath Builder for a long time, and I wanted to try it with the flower stamps from MFT. I am entering this card in the SSS Stamptember "We love Gina K Products."



Using flowers and leaves from Beautiful Blooms, Fall Florals, and Mini Modern Blooms stamp sets, I arranged each element into the wreath using the Gina K. Wreath Builder template. I stayed with the colors in the challenge, only adding Daffodil Yellow as an extra flower color.


This photo does not pick up all of the intricacies of the card, but the square die for the wreath has stitching around it, and the persimmon paper has hearts from an embossing folder for added dimension. The sentiment die is from Lawn Fawn and the ribbon/bow are from my stash of extra embellishments.

Thanks for checking out my blog today!






2 comments: