Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Loads of Wishes

 The current Newton's Nook Inky Paws challenge is a color challenge - Yellow, Purple, White and Spring Green so I made a birthday card which could be used for just about anyone. The background is "Balloon Stencil" from NN and the copic colored wagon image is from "Wagon of Wishes" an older NN stamp. I added Nuvo Glimmer Paste in Moonstone to the balloons for some texture and glitz. The sentiment is a Impression Obsession die, cut three times and adhered for more dimension. I am entering this in the Inky Paws Challenge #143.




5 comments:

  1. Super fun and festive. Anyone would love getting this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the balloons with the wagon full of presents (one of my all time favorite stamps!). Fun use of the Inky Paws Challenge colors! So glad you shared with us!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie. It was fun to make. I love these colors!

      Delete
  4. I love the sparkly background paired with the fun wagon image! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete