Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Masculine Happy Birthday

 Another masculine card! Yes, I have been trying to build up my stash for these. This card was one of those surprises which I did not plan out but which turned out to be a favorite. First I used the Altenew "Wood Pallet" stamp on natural card; then I stamped over the panel with a rubber leaf stamp of unknown origins, and embossed it with green powder. To continue the leaf theme, I cut 3 leaves from a die set by Ellen Hutson "Bold Blossoms" and tucked them behind my green embossed sentiment from My Favorite Things. I ink blended some Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink around the edges of the panel and in the middle of the leaves which came out terrific! Putting this card on both of the Simon Says Stamp Challenges -  Monday "Add Some Green" and Wednesday "A Bit of Green."



No comments:

Post a Comment