Thursday, March 18, 2021

Holly Jolly

 I like to make holiday cards all year so I am not caught short in December, so I created this one and followed the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Sketch Challenge (see below.) I used NN All Aboard for Christmas stamp and a sentiment from the Christmas Roundabout set. The paper is from Memory Box and the envelope is stenciled with a new plaid from Pink Fresh Studio. Since this card uses two patterned papers I will also place it on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.




4 comments:

  1. Aw Newton and his pal look so cute in their wagon of gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card! The choice of BG paper was purrrrfect! Thanks For playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea to get started on Christmas! I always seem to run out of time every year! I love the stamp you used, Newton looks adorable! Your sentiment is perfect! Thank you for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cuteness! Always fun to see holiday cards this early in the year! I always say I'm going to get an early start, but I never quite get to it! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete