Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Springtime Flowers

 This next card is for Memory Box Challenge 70, Beautiful Backgrounds, and since I do not have any Memory Box background stamps, I made my own beautiful background with one of their dies, a favorite of mine actually. I cut out several and colored them with Distress Ink trying to at first get the look of Forget Me Nots. I have been thinking of my old yard which had tons of Forget Me Nots. LOVED THEM! But, I ended up making the centers Seedless Preserves so now they aren't Forget Me Nots! I couldn't decide whether I wanted a dark background or a light one, so I made two cards. "Healing Hugs" is from the Simon Says Stamp set with the same name with lots of spatters, and the navy card uses a sentiment from Poppy Stamps, embossed in white. Since this card is great for spring, I am also entering it in the Hero Arts Bring On Spring Challenge. I like both of these cards equally well.







1 comment: