Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Sending Love

I made a card for someone special using some Art Impression stamps and Tombow water color markers. I used 5011 Truck Mini set, 5010 Tree set 1, 4964 Branches set, and some little grass stamps. This is for the Art Impression Challenge "Love is in the Air." I was pleased with the results, but wish I had made one of the images a bit more red instead of both of them being pretty much the same color. Also, I want to acknowledge Bonnie Krebs for always inspiring us. See her video HERE from a few years ago!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us for the Art Impressions blog challenge!!!

      Delete
  2. I love how you pulled the rustic colors into the truck and barn! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete