Friday, February 26, 2021

Easter Wishes

Here's a holiday card made with products from different companies, which I like to do. With some masking, I was able to combine the stamps for the image I had in mind. The flowers are from Penny Black "Jubilance;" the container is from Art Impressions, and the bunny is from My Favorite Things "Hoppy Friends." The whole image is water colored. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. I am placing this on the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes." Have a great weekend, everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Hope you'll join the CCC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanne (there are a few of us in the crafting world who spell it this way I noticed!) I hadn't heard of the CCC until Cat Craig posted her card. Sounds like a very nice idea. I am planning on joining later in the Spring because I am having knee replaced in few weeks; then I will join.

      Delete