Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Springtime Greetings

I broke out an old die cut from Memory Box because I wanted a flower spring for this card project. AND, I just bought the most beautiful pattern paper from Memory Box, Spring Plaid! I had used their Christmas Plaid for the holidays and both of these plaids give you a stripe of gold through the design, which I love. The die is called "Blushing Bouquet," and the sentiment is from "Springtime Fun" with a little Seedless Preserve Distress Ink blended on the edges. I used a gold gel pen to highlight the centers of the flowers and added a stip of gold card stock. This is for the Memory Box Challenge #69 Pretty PurplePurple and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes." The envelope was decorated with a stencil from My Favorite Things and Seedless Preserve.




2 comments:

  1. awesome elements, they all come together in a beautiful card and envelope set.

    ReplyDelete