Wednesday, February 17, 2021

AI Congratulations New Home

Love working with water color, especially with Art Impression stamps. The AI Current Challenge asks us to highlight a project we made last year. Here is a card I never posted. It was a request from a friend for a "NEW HOME" card. I used a lot of AT stamps for this little picture - see below. I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Favorite Technique" because water color is one of my favorites!



5259 Large Cabin
4051 Foliage set
5126 Foliage set 4
486 Flower set 2
4869 Small Container set
5018 Cobblestone set
4960 Fir Tree set




2 comments:

  1. I love that design, and I am going to have to case it. The patterned paper with the square focal point and the labeled sentiment reminds me of a hung picture and your card is wall-space worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat. That patterned paper is from Gina K. Have you ever bought her paper? I use her card stock almost exclusively. Many of the colors match the MFT colors (with diff names of course.) But this patterned paper from Gina K is super good quality. It has a sheen which I don't find with regular patterned paper.

      Delete