Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Hello Anemone

 This card project is for the Altenew February Inspiration Challenge. The inspiration picture is below. You see it has a flower in the center of a bunch of leaves and the colors are dark green, pinkish purple, and yellow. My card uses Altenew big flower Anemone, some pattern paper, and the brushstroke Hello from Essentials by Ellen. I used Altenew inks on the Anemone and matching copic markers to color the little bud which is from a different Altenew set, an older peony one.













6 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge. Beautiful bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo beautiful Jeanne, love how you have made this big bloom shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Therese! I am thrilled you liked it and commented! You made my day. I have been following you for a long time, but I don't comment much. :)

      Delete