Sunday, October 11, 2020

Trick or Treat Slim Line

OMG, I am taking a break from catching Spotted Lantern Flies on my poor maple trees to post a few cards I made recently. YES, we are infested here in South Jersey with these bugs which have no natural enemies in the USA. 

The first card I am posted is for my youngest grandchild for Halloween. I made two of these very similar, but only got a shot of one before I put them in their envelopes to go into the mail. I used Trinity Slim Line Dies for this card and a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the Dry Embossed pattern on the panel. The three openings have die cuts from Impression Obsession, Paper Smooches, Lawn Fawn, Poppy Stamps. The pumpkin has Tim Holtz Distress Crackle, Clear Rock Candy, on top for dimension. I kept my paper bright colors for my 3 year old grandson! Entering this is the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #85 going down the left side with Pumkins Orange and Fall. Also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Dry Embossing."  One more entry - My Favorite Things Color Challenge #150.


   











1 comment: