Saturday, October 3, 2020

Thankful for Your Friendship

I have a new card for the Tic Tac Toe  Challenge #84  today. Now that I look at it fresh this morning, it looks a little too busy!! LOL I opted for the patterned paper background which may have been a bit overkill! The MFT "Lots of Leaves Cover Up" was colored with distress inks and some brown splatter. Inside the frame is Sugar Pea's little squirrel holding an acorn and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. The small sentiment strip is one of SSS pre-printed sets. Also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes."



7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,not to busy at all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Doreen. I am not good at clean and simple!

      Delete
  2. I agree, not too busy at all. It's adorable and I love the striped paper. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne, what an adorable card love the leaf cover plate. Great color combo and great take on this weeks board elements. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete