Sunday, October 18, 2020

Fall

 Another fall card which uses products from several companies. Most of my cards are like this. The large sentiment is from Penny Black, the die cut leaves are from MFT and the background was created with Impression Obsession Dotted Argyle Red Rubber Stamp. One addition is the Distress Crackle Paint which gives the leaves some added texture after colored with Distress Inks. I am posting this card in several challenges: SSS Wednesday Challenge Card & Envelope, Tic Tac Toe Challenge #86 - (die cut, circle, stitching,) Penny Black Oct. Saturday Challenge "Anything Goes."






4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful wreath and I just love the font in that sentiment! I like to use lots of different company's products too! Thanks for playing with my Tic Tac Toe grid this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete