Sunday, October 11, 2020

Holiday Snowflake Cards

Worked on a few more Holiday Cards. These two are very similar. For one I used silver paper behind the Circle Snowflake Die from Paper Rose with white embossing, and the other I used white paper with silver embossing. When I was designing the card, I just couldn't decide which one would look better so I made both of them! The background is Hero Arts Red Rubber Cling snowflakes, one in white and one in silver embossing powder. The two sentiments are from Inkadinkado and Penny Black. For the inside of these cards, I dry embossed the panel with a snowflake folder and added a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. I am entering one of these cards in the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Make it Sparkle" and the Penny Black Saturday Challenge for October, "Anything Goes or Too Cute to Spook." I'm also going to add this to Jenn Shurkus's "Get Cracking On Christmas" challenge.










2 comments: