Sunday, October 25, 2020

Birthday Wishes Gate Fold

 What fun I had last night! I bought these new dies from Poppy Stamps and created my first gate fold card. The main die is the Oval Fold Frame, and I also used the Picket Tall Curve Border. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. The small flower and leaves are from My Favorite Things "Spring Wreath" stamp set and the extra die cut leaves are Poppy "Leafy Spring Die." I just discovered that Poppy Stamps has a challenge, so that's the primary spot for this card project - October Challenge Think Pink! I will also enter it on SSS Wednesday Challenge "Layer It Up."


 



8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun making your first gatefold card, it's so pretty and feminine! Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks for commenting. I have plans to make Spinner cards for Christmas with the dies. Very excited to try that, too!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the decoration on this fold.
    Thanks for playing along with Poppystamps Think Pink challenge.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Pam. I was so glad I found the challenge. Love all my Poppy products and Memory Box.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the gatefold - stunning!

    ReplyDelete