Monday, October 12, 2020

Hello Fall Cart

 Another fall inspired card which I sent to my sisters just to say hello and happy fall. I do not see them because they don't live near by so I like to send cards every once in a while. This one started with a water color background. I added the Lawn Fawn "Leafy Tree Background," Poppy Stamps "Large Garden Cart," Memory Box "Pinpoint Pumpkins." After inking up the pumpkins, I added Distress Crackle Paint in clear rock candy which gives them a bumpy dimension. I am entering this in the Tic Tac Toe Saturday Challenge #85. I used the left column: pumpkins, orange, and fall.




6 comments:

  1. A great card,fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic scene, Jeanne - love everything about it! thanks for joining out Tic Tac Toe challenge this week! Betty, Team X DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fall scene and what a cool idea to use the Distress Crackle Paint for texture! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, for the nice comment. I seem to use the Crackle Paint more in the fall than any other time of year. Good for leaves as well.

      Delete