Saturday, August 1, 2020

Thinking of You

I tried a new technique which I saw on my friend's blog. It's called Split Four. Here's the link that shows this technique - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbP0ibNZn8Y&t=3s And take a look at  Cat's use of the technique here - Cat's blog post. So I selected some stamps and inks and here's the results-

The second part of the process involves cutting this large piece of card stock into four panels and making four cards. I had planned originally to have 2 landscape and 2 portraits cards, but it didn't turn out that way! I liked the landscape better. Here's the results - 


Lastly, I am going to enter one of these cards in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes.





2 comments:

  1. I love that you cut them apart and then added a bit of extra stamping on some and some ink blending on others. The colored cardbases are fabulous and you really rocked this technique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat. It was fun. Sweet Mango card stock from Gina K is one of my favorite colors, esp for fall! Thanks for the inspiration.

      Delete