Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Happy "Tranquil" Birthday

A crafty friend recently suggested that I check out the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is a month long challenge using Penny Black stamps. I DO have quite a few of these stamps, but it's been years since I entered any cards in their challenges. I am going to try to broaden my entries into the "challenge world." Here's the first card I will enter into PBSC for August - Anything Goes or Make the Sentiment the Focus with a "Tranquil Buds." And since it's a Birthday card, I can also place it on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Happy Birthday."


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jeanne, perfect for PBSC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reminding me about it. I haven't played along for several years!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you found us again! Your card is so beautiful! I love those soft colours. Thanks for sharing at PBSC and we hope to see you again:)

    ReplyDelete