Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Season's Greetings

This holiday card is for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Oh So Cute!" Plus I am trying to get ahead on my holiday cards with Jenn Shurkus's "Get Cracking on Christmas Challenge. Check out her gorgeous card for this month by following the link. This card project uses an older stamp from Sunny Studio called "Snow Kissed" and the die scene from Sugar Pea Designs. Added in a few evergreen boughs and created this cute scene of the Penguin skating on a sheet of glitter paper! I also decorated an envelope to match.



Get cracking on Christmas | shurkus.com

2 comments:

  1. Great idea with the glitter paper pond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Next time I would make the pond a big smaller. I think it's too prominent. But we don't get perfection every time, do we!

      Delete