Monday, August 10, 2020

Sunshine & Love

 One more card this weekend, this one with flowers of course, is for Gina K August Monthly Mix Challenge, White Space. I used the "Layered Daisies & Dies" from the Sunshine and Love kit which was at least a year ago. I loved this particular layering set and used it on cards before. This time I used several shades of Gina K yellow and gold ink, and embossed the centers of the daisies with white. I left the space around the flowers empty because of the challenge. Normally I would use a stencil or background stamp to create a background. I hardly ever leave white space... not sure why, but I like how it looks and will try to leave some white space more often. I am also entering this card in the MFT Day 5 Summer School - White Space.


2 comments:

  1. Oh the yellow is so lovely. Great bright blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that yellow! love that! and such a great use of space. your placement is perfect! Thank you for entering the Gina K Designs challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete