Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Happy Birthday

Spent time in the craft room organizing some products which I hadn't put away, and realized I had a flower stamp which I never used. Sounds crazy, but this has probably happened to other crafters at some point or another. I combined several challenges to create this fairly simple birthday card using "Flower Silhouettes" and the "Splotchy Dots" background stamp.


Entering this in My Favorite Thing Color Challenge #146, MFT Summer School Day 3 - Symmetry, and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Happy Birthday."

2 comments:

  1. Nice use of the colors...they weren't easy ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a fan of Tickled pink... or there is something wrong with my mini pad because it doesn't look nice at all! And Summer Splash is darker than their little circle on here! Sometimes I find MFT inks are like that, a little on the unreliable side.... I hate to say that, but I do find it true. AND, I have almost all of them in the mini size. Cat, have you ever used the Catherine Pooler inks? So many crafters I watch are using them. I hate to spend money on stuff I don't need, but am wondering about them. (I have a lot of ALtenew inks and Gina K, so it's not like I need more!)

      Delete