Friday, August 28, 2020

As You Rest & Heal

I recently purchased this SSS "Stylized Tulips" die and wasn't sure how I wanted to use it at first. Blended Distress Inks on this  background panel seemed to be the right home for these tulips. Wanting to add a special touch, I used Gina K Design Petite Flourish background stamp on the tulips and some Antique Linen distress ink so the card stock wasn't completely white. I used a Spellbinders Candlewick rectangle die for the design around the panel and a sentitment from SSS "Healing Hugs" stamp set (one of my favorites.) This is for a special person who just got out of the hospital. Entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes"  and Monday Challenge "Beautiful Botanicals." (a trick to keep all of the little pieces together as you work with them = use Press & Seal, invented by Jennifer McGuire's husband!)


closer view



No comments:

Post a Comment